Subject: Re: OT: Dev-Cpp with CygWin?
From: for_spam_at_gmx.de
Date: 2003-04-27

hello tom,
do you mean http://www.bloodshed.net/devcpp.html ??
my win2k sdk is meant for people who don`t want to install complete cygwin
environment,
because it is a lot of stuff for download and a lot of time for installation
needed, if they don`t
have broadband internet access. setup is very simple, too.

If you want more than just developing rockbox stuff - throw away win2k sdk,
install "original"cygwin,
install dev-cpp - and there you go... :)
if there is a special problem - i think chances are bad, that people can
help you here.
better post your question to the dev-cpp forum at sourceforge:

HTH & regards
roland