Subject: Brute force bug hunt

Brute force bug hunt

From: Björn Stenberg <bjorn_at_haxx.se>
Date: Mon, 28 Apr 2003 13:43:16 +0200

Hi all.

I'm now launching a brute force attack on the red led dead bug. I have built four firmware files for the recorder, from snapshots of the CVS code from october'02 through january'03. These are:

http://rockbox.haxx.se/r0210.ajz
http://rockbox.haxx.se/r0211.ajz
http://rockbox.haxx.se/r0212.ajz
http://rockbox.haxx.se/r0301.ajz

Please, everyone who has the red led dead problem, download these and try to find which version introduces the bug. I will then make four new builds, one per week, and so on until we track down exactly which code modification is at fault.

--
Björn