Subject: Re: Valid RSS, take two
From: Mark Bright (
Date: 2003-04-28

Big improvment in FeedReader...

One comment however
On 23-apr, we see at entry 1 (and 2,3,4) : Björn Stenberg committed...
on 20-apr, we se in Entry 1 (and 3) : J#%F6;rn questioned ...

As far as I can tell on the Web page digest, both name have the same
character (ö), but one displays correctly - the other does not. Looking at
the rss page (which yes, IE. is now able to find and display) the raw text
shows the same character (and lack of) -so it does seem that the script is
failing somewhere....?