Subject: Re: File info...

Re: File info...

From: Jean Boullier <jean.boullier_at_wanadoo.fr>
Date: Wed, 30 Apr 2003 08:21:48 +0200

Not as far as I know. Much info is available either in the WPS (while
playing screen) or in the ID3 Info screen but both need playing first.
Among them some are only available in the WPS, assuming that they are
part of the default one or that you have built your own one with this
info. Note that some are not abailable at all at present, e.g. the
timestamp of the file (I think of that because I was not sure about what
you meant with "recording date")..

Renaming file is (only) possible without playing the file, but still you
wull have to press the PLAY button, or more precisely the ON+PLAY
buttons to access the subscreen with the rename, delete and VBR Fix options.

Almost anything you can think of in this regard is on the todo list one
way or another (have a detailed look at the existing ones).

Cheers. Jean.