Subject: Re: Single play mode
From: c s (
Date: 2003-04-28

--- Linus Nielsen Feltzing <> wrote:
> Gonz wrote:
> > HI
> > How about a single track play mode? i have some
> long files over 2hours
> > long and sometimes only want to play just the one
> from a directory, say
> > late at night.
> > What do you think?
> > Gonz
> Create a playlist consisting of just that one track.
> Set repeat to
> 'none'. Voila!

Sure that accomplishes what he was asking to do, but
it is hardly a easy and convenient way to do it as
opposed to having a "play one track once" option.

We have a “repeat one” option. We don’t tell the user
to create a playlist of just one song and use “repeat
all” on the playlist of the one song.

Do you Yahoo!?