Subject: RE: Unlocking the full features of the MAS chip (long, sorry)
From: Tom Burrus (tvburrus_at_bellsouth.net)
Date: 2003-04-29

>Linus Nielsen Feltzing

> We reset the volume for every track change anyway.

I don't recall whether this is in the new (and very well-done) manual,
but resetting the volume at each track makes logical sense. I don't use
this feature very often, but this is good to know. That is why I read
these posts and appreciate the knowledge you guys share!

I am exceedingly happy with RockBox and it gets better with each build I
download! I find it difficult to believe that so many additional
features need to be added. With each new patch I apply though, I get
another smile. Thank you all for such fine coding!

Kindest regards,
Tom