Subject: Display doesn't work anymore
From: Bauer Matthias (matthias.bauer_at_bucher-suter.ch)
Date: 2003-04-29

Hello

I have the following problem with the player: My Display doesn't work
anymore.

The first few hours I installed rockbox on ma player, it worked perfectly.
But later, when I switchded on the Player the thisplay keeps blank. But the
player works, the autoplay feature did start the music.

Is it contrast setting?

In FAQ's, I found the same Question for the Recorder, but this works not for
Player (No F1 key):

Q70: My screen is all black/white when I run Rockbox on my Recorder!
A70: We have no way of knowing the correct contrast setting from start and
the
     displays differ a lot. Change your contrast setting by doing this:

     F1, down, right, down, down, right, down, down, down, right, down
(until
     you like the contrast)

Can anybody help me?