Subject: patch #728377 - switch icons on/off in dir-browser
From: for_spam_at_gmx.de
Date: 2003-04-30

hello,
I wondered that I got absolutely NO feedback for my patch(see below) till
now.
This is no "killerfeature patch", but at least it is some work I spent on
this and
it is a little frustrating getting absolutely no response. (which is even
worse than negative one ;)

Maybe the reason for "no response" is my wrong posting - it didn`t show up
as a new thread because
it was accidently just a reply to another thread.

I have compiled a binary for jb recorder with this patch. you can download
that for testing at:

http://rockbox.my-vserver.de/try/icon.ajz

just copy that file to your archos and start via ROLO from within rockbox or
rename it to
ajbrec.ajz and reboot.

please report if it works ok and if you would like to have that inside
rockbox.
regards
roland

hello haxxboxers,
i uploaded patch 728377 to sourceforge.
it introduces a new menu setting which enables you to swith icons on/off in
dir-browser.

for further information
see:

http://sourceforge.net/tracker/index.php?func=detail&atid=439120&aid=728377&group_id=44306

if you like it and it works ok, please someone merge it to CVS.
regards
roland