Subject: Re: Single play mode
From: Gonz (gonzini_at_freenet.co.uk)
Date: 2003-04-30

HI
Sure that some cd players and some md players ive played with had this
function, maybe im wrong...still think it would be a good function to have,
it might set a new trend.Better copy write it! (only joking...!)
Keep at it, i wish i could program, just know a bit of 8051 assembler...not
much use here..
Cheers
Gonz

>Gonz wrote:
> I think a single play mode would make rockbox more accessable for ease of
> use, most MD and CD players offer this as standard.

>Really? I have never seen a single device with a "play single track"
option. Repeat single, yes, but not >play single.