Subject: Re: What function loads a .lang file?
From: Linus Nielsen Feltzing (
Date: 2003-04-30

TP Diffenbach wrote:
> How often will a user remove a .lang file he has been using enough to
> have saved configs in? "I hereby renounce my native country and its
> despicable langauge! Hever able shall I speak my mother tongue!"

Think of this case then: Joe User decides to try Rockbox, saves all his
settings in a .cfg file and after that decides to use his native
language. Then he has to do it all over again.

Then think of config files going invalid because someone corrects a
translation. Frustrating for the user, to say the least.

> #Repeat mode options: one of "off", "all", "one" Repeat Mode: all

This I like.