Subject: Re: Single play mode
From: Gonz (gonzini_at_freenet.co.uk)
Date: 2003-05-01

Hi
I used the fm20 over christmas just gone to back up the click track and
vocal/FX on a panto.
The only problem then was to stop it after the wanted track...I think i put
a blank track in say about of a minute, just so it would give me time to
press pause and line it up for the next track.
Luckly i never had to use it, the Sony MD machine i had to use was totally
reliable.
Cheers
Gonz