From: Daniel Stenberg (
Date: 2003-05-01

On Thu, 1 May 2003, Michael O'Quinn wrote:

> Is it sent out weekly or biweekly, or is it sent out once per mail? Isn't
> the existing list (this one, right here) once per mail?

Okay, okay, I write and express myself like crap.

I'll make the last N days of digest content get mailed out to all subscribers
of that list, automaticly, every week or biweekly (a little depending on how
much content I'll manage to stuff it with).

Any suggestion on a better wording for the mailing list description page?

 Daniel Stenberg -- --