Subject: Re: Re: Single play mode and feature bloat
From: Martin Borus (
Date: 2003-05-02 schrieb am 02.05.03 11:50:28:

Thomas wrote:
> ... because you can do it always on
> your computer (which is needed anyway to fill the unit), which surely
> has a nicer UI to do this job....

if you are near a computer with USB. In my opinion it's important to
make the jukebox as PC independent as possible. It already works great
as a digital recorder and when there is a basic mp3 cutting tool I can imagine
people using the jukebox that do not even own a PC...

So IMO just because a PC can do it better should not be an argument for
leaving out a feature...

UNICEF bittet um Spenden für die Kinder im Irak! Hier online an
UNICEF spenden: