Subject: Re: Brute force bug hunt
From: Jack Peel (
Date: 2003-05-02

Ok I tried the r0212.ajz and got the RLD. It was locked up, the screen
like it was still playing, red hd light on solid (for some time). Did
not continue
playing after a little bit of time. The UI still seemed to be up, but
the play screen
was stuck at the point where it stopped.

I tried the r0211.ajz and got a silent play, but no RLD. But I didn't
use the unit
as long under the "vibrating car seat condition".

The good news is that the "vibrating car seat condition" condition seems
to be
reasonably reliable in generating the error given the appropriate road
conditions :)
So if you want to test out a new fix let me know...