Subject: New Menu Design
From: Stevie-O (
Date: 2003-05-02

I threw together an experimental menu design.

I'm omitting a diff for several reasons:
        (1) It violates several of the coding conventions set forth by the original
programmers (mostly the 'no lines more than 80 columns long' convention).
        (2) It touches about 40 files.
        (3) It's 80,779 bytes long.
        (4) It's not even complete! It's just a rough draft!

For the FM:

For the Recorder:

For the Player:
        I didn't build a Player version. Its usefulness is greatly diminished for the
Player anyway.

Just download it and have a look-see at the Sound and General Settings menus.
I'd really like to hear what everybody thinks about this.

- Stevie-O

Real Programmers use COPY CON PROGRAM.EXE