Subject: Re: Long recording
From: Dave Jones (
Date: 2003-05-03

With 1500 mAh batteries I've gotten record times of between 4 and 5
hours. This was with an older daily build a few months ago.

I've since moved to an outboard battery pack that gives me about three and
a half days of recording...

At 09:33 AM 5/2/2003 -0400, you wrote:
>I asked this question a few weeks ago and received NO replies.
>I suppose if my name was Bubbette instead of Bubba I might hear something.
>Question: How long can you record w/rockbox on a full set of batteries?
> I realize that battery mAh has a lot to do with it so please
>include your battery mAh.

Dave Jones, Senior Project Consultant
HFP Acoustical Consultants Inc.
6001 Savoy Dr., Suite 115