Subject: How to circumvent repeat mode?
From: ds2list (
Date: 2003-05-03

Ok, that solved that problem. Thanks! :)

Now, I have a question about repeat mode. I'd like to play
an mp3 just once without having it repeat, regardless of what the
setting of global_settings.repeat_mode is. How would I do this?
If I use play_list on a playlist, it is subject to the
repeat_mode variable.