Subject: NODO-bug
From: Uwe Freese (mail_at_uwe-freese.de)
Date: 2003-05-03

Hello,

(I would have changed it, but don't know exactly how:)

Q8. Multi-band (or graphic) equalizer!
A8. We cannot access information for that kind of visualization from the MP3
    decoding harware.

The two things "equalizer" and "analyzer" are mixed here.
A graphic equalizer is to change the sound (amplification of e.g. 10
frequencies over the whole range). A spectrum analyzer shows the frequencies
currently played.

I think we cannot implement a graphic eq. (A8 should be changed to not
talk of visualisation).

Can we implement a frequency analysator? I think this should be
possible. If not, this should be another NODO-entry.

Bye, Uwe.