Subject: Repeat One Question
From: Christian Diepold (
Date: 2003-05-03

Hi all!

First of all, u guys do a hell of an amazing job with Rockbox! Many many thx!!!

I have a suggestion / question. When I play a MP3 file in "Repeat One" Mode, and i want to skip the file and go to the next one, I've got to enter the menue (F2) and change the Repeat Mode to either "all" or "off". What about this idea: If u press RIGHT/LEFT once, u go to the begining of the song u're listening to right now. But when u press RIGHT/LEFT twice, u skip to the song before or after the one u're listening at that moment. So the "Repeat One" function still works, but u have the possibility to skip to another song, and listen to that one in "Repeat One" mode as well, without having to access the F2 Menue, change the repeat mode, skip track, access menue and change repeat mode again.

- Rockbox 2.0
- Archos Recorder 20
- nomore Archos firmware ever :-)
UNICEF bittet um Spenden fur die Kinder im Irak! Hier online an
UNICEF spenden: