Subject: Re: Finally, FM Radio support
From: D.A.Vahlsing (
Date: 2003-05-03

Tuning should be done in 50kHz steps. This the grid on which channels are
assigned - at least as far as I know... Each and every hifi FM radio I came
across did tune with this resolution.
Having a well done AFC, tuning in 100kHz steps should work though. But I
don't know the Archos FM receiver chip and don't own an FM recorder...