Subject: Re: Finally, FM Radio support
From: Brent Geery (
Date: 2003-05-03

On Sat, 03 May 2003 12:21:00 +0200, Linus Nielsen Feltzing
<> wrote:

> BoD wrote:
> > I think like for the volume step, this should be user-configurable.
> Maybe a fine-tune key combo, for example ON+LEFT/RIGHT for 10kHz steps.

How about similar for the *other* settings? :) This would allow the
finer control I'd really like over the sound controls, but still give
the "average" user the current larger steps.

BRENT - The Usenet typo king. :)

Fast Times At Ridgemont High Info Voted #87 - American Film Institute's Top 100 Funniest American Films