Subject: Re: Can I post attachments?
From: Mike Holden (rockbox_at_mikeholden.uklinux.net)
Date: 2003-05-04

ds2list said:

> Is it possible to post attachments to this list? I'm talking about
> posting a 194K Recorder firmware image. I tried attaching the file to a
> message I sent and the message didn't show up on the list.

This may be due to a limit at your end. However, please remember that not
all subscribers are on fast, unlimited internet connections. Many people
still use modem dialup, and pay per minute of dialup time. A few K would
be ok, but anything of that kind of size should be hosted somewhere and a
URL posted instead.

Basically, use some common sense and consideration for others!

--
Mike Holden