Subject: Re: Finally, FM Radio support
From: scout (
Date: 2003-05-04

I think there should be 3 radio tunning settings
1) Tuning Range (default: 87-108 Mhz)
2) Tuning Step (default: 1 or 2 MHz)
3) Fine Tuning Step (default: 100 kHz)

I've used a program called Radiator (at with my D-Link
USB FM tuner. You may want to take a look at it for UI suggestions.

Station pre-set links and scheduled recordings would also be something I'd
be interested in.
On the fantasy list, I'd like record in the background, pause/rewind live
recording, and record while muted.