Subject: Compliment and question about battery use
From: Jenny Ruhanen (jruhanen_at_twcny.rr.com)
Date: 2003-05-04

Hi Everyone,

I got my Recorder just a few weeks ago and have been lurking on the
list. A good friend suggested I use Rockbox rather than the Archos
software and I'm glad I am. It's excellent.

I'm also using the F3 Hotlist patch (#698941). May I vote that this
feature gets included in the production software? It's very easy to
use. I can create playlists while I'm driving without even looking at the
Jukebox's controls.

Now, my question. I was wondering if anyone has any information or
experience with recording using batteries? Are there any specs? I'll be
at a festival in a few weeks and plan to record several groups. I won't
have access to electricity while I'm recording. Also, any tips about
recording settings that might help with battery consumption? I'm using
1800mAh rechargeables.

Thanks a bunch,

Jenny

Jenny Ruhanen