Subject: Re: Compliment and question about battery use
From: ajf (
Date: 2003-05-05

Three to five hours of recording seems to be what people have been
reporting. I've recorded just over two hours in one session with no
problems. As to extended battery life at a festival, here are some

1. Get an extra set (or two of batteries), charge them fully before-hand,
and swap batteries out when needed.

2. There are some chargers on the market that will work from your car's
accessory port (aka cigarette lighter) Archos makes a travel kit that
includes an adapter like this. You could also get a small inverter and plug
your Archos wall wart into that.