Subject: Rockboxers in and around Stockholm, Sweden
From: Daniel Stenberg (
Date: 2003-05-05

This message is directed to Rockboxers located in and around Stockholm,

We (as in the Haxx dudes: me, Björn, Linus and Kjell) are planning a "pub
evening" in Stockholm city on the evening of June 5th 2003.

We invite you to join us, have a beer and talk assembler bootup code all
night long[*]!

If this sounds interesting, then go here =>
(which should be updated with a location some day "soon"). The web page is in
Swedish, as we don't expect any foreigners. If you *are* a foreigner and
would like to come by, I'm sure we can arrange a translation! ;-)

[*] = yes, you are allowed to talk about other things as well, as long as you
remember to keep geeky and computer-oriented in that lovely way your
girlfriend/wife/husband hates.

 Daniel Stenberg -- --