Subject: Re: Finally, FM Radio support
From: Roy Horton (roy_at_spiderdesigns.com)
Date: 2003-05-05

I am apparently missing something very obvious... I cannot find "FM
Radio" on the main menuof my FM recorder and I have tried 5/3 5/4 and
bleeding edge builds...

--
Roy Horton, roy_at_spiderdesigns.com on 05/05/2003

On Sat, 03 May 2003 04:45:57 +0200, Linus Nielsen Feltzing wrote: Hi all!

I just committed my first attempt at an FM radio screen on the FM recorder. It is just a proof of concept with no bells and whistles, and no localization.

You can select "FM Radio" from the main menu.

Keys:

LEFT, RIGHT: Change frequency in 0.1 MHz steps UP, DOWN: Change volume OFF: Back to main menu

For automatic station seek, hold LEFT/RIGHT for a little longer.

Try it out, and give me comments.

Happy tuning!

Linus