Subject: RE : new version 1.2 of ABSync
From: Henri David (hdavidlists_at_free.fr)
Date: 2003-05-05

Hi all

I tried Absync, but i was actually looking for program to synch my
laptop with my deskcomputer. And i found something really nice :
http://www.xs4all.nl/~lploeger/TreeComp3.htm

I don't want to say that ABSync is bad. I tried it and it's really good,
but treecomp is fiting with my needs.. ;)
Just wanted to share this nice piece of software ;)

Cheers,

henri