Subject: Re: Finally, FM Radio support
From: c s (
Date: 2003-05-06

--- Linus Nielsen Feltzing <> wrote:
> Roy Horton wrote:
> > CVS-030503
> Weird indeed. I just tried, and the build seems
> incorrect. Maybe
> Sourceforge was down when the automatic build script
> tried to check out
> the files?

Sorceforge was down for a time Monday morning... at
least the web based access to it was. I know because I
was checking to see if you had applied my settings.c
patch yet ;-) I wouldn't normally care, but I have
another patch that I would like to submit which also
changes the same area in settings.c and I would like
the second patch to be built upon the fixes in the
first one instead of combining the two unrelated
things together... or not and then having a patch
which doesn't apply cleanly if the first patch hasn't
been applied.

Do you Yahoo!?