Subject: Re: Automobile ignition auto-stop play?
From: c s (rb_dev_at_yahoo.com)
Date: 2003-05-06

--- Mike Payson <mpayson_at_ubdnet.net> wrote:
> Hi Craig,
>
> I just read about this... I am VERY interested in
> this code. It'll fix one of my biggest annoyances
> with the Archos (at least for my usage). Has this
> been committed to the latest builds? Otherwise, can
> I get a patch?
>
> Thanks!
> Mike

It's finished and ready to be submitted. I was just
waiting for Linus to commit my earlier patch
(#729910), since it is built upon changes in that
patch. If that doesn't happen in the next day, I make
and send you a patch that applies cleanly against the
current daily build.

=====
Craig

rb_dev_at_yahoo.com