Subject: Re: Finally, FM Radio support
From: Roy Horton (roy_at_spiderdesigns.com)
Date: 2003-05-06

I just tried the latest build (3/6) and still no luck...
note: I got rid of .rockbox folder and ajbrec.ajz and rebooted to
Archos default, FM worked, retried latest build and no FM
Play...(thought it might have had something to do with my custom
files)

--
Roy Horton, roy_at_spiderdesigns.com on 05/06/2003

On Mon, 05 May 2003 23:45:38 +0200, Linus Nielsen Feltzing wrote: Roy Horton wrote: > CVS-030503

Weird indeed. I just tried, and the build seems incorrect. Maybe Sourceforge was down when the automatic build script tried to check out the files?

Linus