Subject: RE: Archos Battery Voltage issue?
From: Alan C (nixed242_at_earthlink.com)
Date: 2003-05-07

        Thanks for the Reply. The voltage of 4.78 to a high of 5.03 is what the
debugger stats when It starts behaving weird. I got about 41/2 - 5 hours of
playing time on a full charge Monday with the new 1800 batteries before
before the sound started cutting out. That sounds about right for draining
50% of the battery. Maybe the seperate charger makes sense? Think it would
be just easier to get an RMA from archos and send it?

-AC