Subject: I promise I'll never update again. I need help (Archos 6000)
From: fifth hand (
Date: 2003-05-07

Hello Again,

I promise I will never update or mess with the .mod file ever again but
please just help me get it to work again. Anyway, I had Rockbox ver 2.0 on
my 6000 (firm 4.53) working just fine. Well, I "thought" I would try one of
the new daily versions but it never took (reverts to rom firm) and now when
I try to get the old 2.0 one on it won't take either. I really love this
firmware so I want it back. I have tried to rename it to .ajz to see if
that could trick it (I think it did once before) but still no love. Someone
please help me. And if it goes I promise I'll leave it be. Thanks much and
any reply is appreciated.