Subject: Re: Finally, FM Radio support
From: Daniel Stenberg (
Date: 2003-05-07

On Tue, 6 May 2003, Nathan Gray wrote:

> Just to let you all know as of CVS-030507 the build still does not contain
> (hasn't been re-updated to contain) the fm-radio functionality being
> discussed in this thread.

Investigations show that the daily builds have failed to 'cvs update' several
days in a row, so when I logged in to the box tried it manually in the same
dir, it updated several files now that really should've been updated before.

I'll now fix the build-script to instead FAIL properly when cvs update fails,
not just build another day's version using the older files.

Thanks for reporting and for your patience.

 Daniel Stenberg -- --