Subject: RB 2.0 displays "save failed is battery low"

RB 2.0 displays "save failed is battery low"

From: Christian Kloter <christian_at_kloter.ch>
Date: Wed, 07 May 2003 18:44:01 +0200

Hi there,

After installing RB 2.0 on my JBR20, the unit displays with every action:
³Save Failed; Is Battery Low?², even when my Archos is connected with the
adaptor. With the Archos OS 1.24 and 1.27 and with the RB1.4 this error did
not occur.
How can I solve this problem, has anyone an Idea?

Thanx very much for developing this excellent system RB2.0, i would be
grateful to be able to run it on my Archos.

Christian