Subject: Update on usb drivers and rockbox firmware.
From: fifth hand (fifthand_at_hotmail.com)
Date: 2003-05-07

OK, I got the rockbox firmware to take. This is what I did: I renamed the
archos.mod file to .ajz then I used the Fichier updater
http://www.brack.ch/technik/treiber/Diverses/Archos/Firmware/Installer/Ajb6000_setup.zip
to install it. (it installs it as a .mod file) and all is well. I would
assume this would work every time but a promise is a promise. I'm not
messin' with it. As for the usb problems, yes I'm still having them. I am
about to fresh install the Cypress drivers that Lee linked for me. Thanks
all for the relpies. I'll post back on how the Cypress ddrivers work. BTW,
how do I just "reply" to the message? Instead of posting a new topic.