Subject: Re: ANNOUNCE: Rockbox "talkbox"
From: ajf (
Date: 2003-05-08

I do volunteer work at a reading service for the visually impaired. I
actually use my JBR to record stories from home or while traveling, and
upload them to the server.

If Rockbox had talking menus and directories, the players and recorders
would be a huge hit among the clients and the agencies that serve them.