Subject: Re: Archos 6000 usb hell

Re: Archos 6000 usb hell

From: <for_spam_at_gmx.de>
Date: Fri, 9 May 2003 01:25:27 +0200 (MEST)

do other USB devices work flawlessly with your usb inteface ?
as far as i can remember, i had "code 10" errors, when there was a ressource
conflict with my usb card. (pci cards should be able to share irqs - but
this is somewhat theory, because
it depends, if the drivers are implemented properly)

regards
roland