Subject: Re: Implementing a search feature
From: for_spam_at_gmx.de
Date: 2003-05-09

hello,
no - you are doing all right.
the problem is, that my win32-sdk package doesn`t support compiling i368
code at this moment.
it just cross-compiles code for the archos cpu.
since uisimulator begins getting more and more popular, i think I will do
some work to include
i386 parts for gcc into the package. maybe, the package will grow
significantly because of this.....
please uninstall win32 sdk and install "plain" cygwin.

regards
roland