Subject: Re: Implementing a search feature
Date: 2003-05-09

> I used the script to get the sources from CVS and
> ../tools/configure to create the Makefile (attached with this e-mail)
> Any idea ?

You can as well download a tarball of the daily build. Plus, you need the
programs in the "tools" directory as executables for your platform, plus Perl
installed and in the search path. ActivePerl is recommended.

Anyway, I'm not shure which compiler you're trying to use. The Win32 stuff
is working with Cygwin or MinG(?), a free environment which I never used, or
MSVC. For the latter I made a .dsp project, or you can as well work with the
Win32 makefile. It's already there, you don't need the configure script.
The general issue with these is that the make/project files for the Win32
simulation environment are lagging behind the "real" SH/Linux development. You
may find that it got broken recently because a new file is yet missing or so.

+++ GMX - Mail, Messaging & more +++