Subject: Bookmarking and
From: Jonah, Jim (
Date: 2003-05-09

After searching the mailing list archives it seems that someone implemented
bookmarking. However, it doesn't appear on the list of Rockbox features.
What's the status of bookmarking? (In particular for the Archos Studio 20

Specifically I'm interested in the "auto-bookmark" of long MP3's (converted
books on tape). Basically I'd just like to resume where I left off - ideally
after listing to other mp3s and then coming back to the book.

Also, has anyone approached about implementing whatever's needed
so that their files can be played by Rockbox without having to convert them
manually to MP3s?

Thanks for the AWESOME work!

"Real programmers don't comment!
It was hard to write, It should be hard to read!"

and then destroy it.