Subject: Re: We surrender!!!
From: Nix (nix_at_esperi.demon.co.uk)
Date: 2003-05-10

On Fri, 09 May 2003, Linus Nielsen Feltzing muttered drunkenly:
> People have been whining and bitching about the 400-file limit for months. We are tired. Very tired.

Great; now I can remove my local patch that shrinks it to 100.

(Why would anyone have hundreds of MP3s in one directory anyway?
Navigation must be hell!)

--
`It is an unfortunate coincidence that the date locarchive.h was
 written (in hex) matches Ritchie's birthday (in octal).'