Subject: Latest builds are broken
From: Mike Holden (
Date: 2003-05-10

I'm about to go out for the day, so don't have chanve to look at these.
There are 2 problems with the current CVS builds.

1. Rolo always reports "Not enough room to load file", even though the
same firmware will load properly on boot. First time I saw it, I had
deliberately created a smaller firmware (no demos or games) to conserve
battery life as I would be without mains power for a couple of days, so
the firmware was only 150k.

2. When I play a playlist, it finds no mp3 files, then reports end of

I am now going to try to download an earlier CVS version to try to get a
clean build

Mike Holden

Rockbox page: