Subject: Re: Auto-sync files
From: Mark Bright (Mark.Bright_at_btopenworld.com)
Date: 2003-05-10

Uwe,

1st rate job, works like a dream... just one thing - the menu for c't USB
Agent is in German, my german is *almost* non existant - what do the menu
items translate to:
Info Uber - Info About, That one I can manage
Symbol Auf der Arbeitsoberflache anlegen - ?
Supportanfrage senden - support request?
Beendan - Exit?

Do I need to include this app in the windows startup?

Once again, Thanks