Subject: RE: Lurker speaks out
From: Aman Singer (aman_at_asinger.net)
Date: 2003-05-11

Hi.
        I have come to this group, and to the Archos, only very lately.
Let me say that without Rockbox, I probably wouldn't use the Archos very
much. I use the archos more for books than music. The resume function of
the Rockbox firmware is as close to indispensable as any function of any
computer I have.
        I am also totally blind. Because of the user who was good enough
to implement Talkbox, I can put thirty or forty directories on the disk
without worrying about remembering the location of each directory and
sub directory. My archos tells me which directory I'm in, and I can
choose the directories with an accuracy that would have been impossible
without Rockbox.
        Thank you for making the player such a usable one.
        Aman