Subject: rockbox photos
From: for_spam_at_gmx.de
Date: 2003-05-11

hi rockboxers,

the photo section of the rockbox website still looks a little bit "empty". I
would like it, if this becomes
rather a "gallery" with all kinds of photos from archos/rockbox devices.
maybe there are some people, which did some case modding or some of them have
some real nice pictures from their device running rockbox.(or maybe a picture
of their dog eating that device....) :D

"self praise stinks" - as we say in germany, but I still find the picture of
my "undressed" archos one of the most beautiful pics i saw regarding archos
jukebox so far (hey - i`m no professional phographer - this pic is just a
"lucky snapshot": http://rockbox.my-vserver.de/micromusic_archos_jb20rec.jpg
) - so perhaps you would like to publish that on the photo-gallery and take
that as an encouragement for other people posting some pictures. (if you guys
at haxx would like this)

regards
roland