Subject: Re: Latest builds are broken
From: Mike Holden (rockbox_at_mikeholden.uklinux.net)
Date: 2003-05-11

Michael OQuinn said:
> On Sun, 11 May 2003, Linus Nielsen Feltzing wrote:
>
>> Mike Holden wrote:
>> > I'm about to go out for the day, so don't have chanve to look at
>> these. There are 2 problems with the current CVS builds.
>>
>> Hmm. Maybe the settings are screwed up? Try to reset your settings and
>> see what happens.
>
> I thinks he meant on the web site.. Last daily build there was
> Thursday, May 8.

No I didn't mean the web site, I meant the software. Read my original post
and you will see I mentioned 2 specific problems with the software that I
was seeing.

I haven't had a chance to check yet, having just got back from a long
weekend, but will try the suggestion of resetting my settings (not sure
why my settings should be screwed with one build, but not with another
though - I thought version numbers etc were supposed to sort out problems
with settings?)

I assume though that I am the only one seeing this problem though, given
the lack of a flurry of "me too" mails ;-)

--
Mike Holden

Rockbox page: http://www.mikeholden.org/~rockbox