Subject: Test version of francais.lng for the new "we surrender" version...
From: Jean Boullier (jean.boullier_at_wanadoo.fr)
Date: 2003-05-12

A test version of francais.lng including the new parameters introduced
by the "we surrender" version is available at
http://perso.wanadoo.fr/jmb-data//fr030509.lng
for evaluation. If it is OK for all Frenchies I shall submit the patch
later this week.

New translations are
- "Max fichiers par répertoire" for "Max files in dir browser"
- "Max fichiers par liste musicale" for "Max playlist size".

Linus, thanks for the new version, now I can use smaller maximums for my
small 6 GB recorder... 8-)
And admit it is not only because of the whiners that you did it: it is
because it was the only item in the features list where Rockbox was
below Archos, no ? 8-)
Jean.