Subject: Re: Latest builds are broken
From: Michael O'Quinn (michael_at_oquinn.info)
Date: 2003-05-12

On Sun, 11 May 2003, Mike Holden wrote:

> Michael OQuinn said:

> >> these. There are 2 problems with the current CVS builds.
> >>
> >> Hmm. Maybe the settings are screwed up? Try to reset your settings and
> >> see what happens.
> >
> > I thinks he meant on the web site.. Last daily build there was
> > Thursday, May 8.
>
> No I didn't mean the web site, I meant the software. Read my original post
> and you will see I mentioned 2 specific problems with the software that I
> was seeing.

My apologies for mis-interpreting your meaning. I was thrown off by the
fact that, when I wrote that, it had been 3 days since a daily build had
been created on the web-site, and I thought you were specifically
referring to that, and that Linus had simply failed to notice that, and...

[Removing foot from mouth]

Michael