Subject: Line In Port on JB 6000
From: Doover (doover_at_ntlworld.com)
Date: 2003-05-12

Howdy all,

I've been a user of the rockbox software now on my
Archos 6000 JB for some time now. Its alot better
than the standard software that archos ship out
all except one thing!

I now have the need to use the line-in port on my
Archos jukebox, and I do not seem able to find the
option to enable the port, unlike in the standard
archos software.

Am I just missing this feature? is there any way
to turn it on using rockbox? Or plans to release
software with it?

Or is it deemed totally useless by everyone
besides me, and therefore never to be sorted? :((

Many thanks,
Ian L.